W E L C O M E

Namaste and Welcome to the "Nuts About Electronics" Blog.

I am an electronics hobbyist based in India. Recently, I rediscovered my childhood passion in tinkering with electronic circuits. I created this blog to share some of my projects, as well as provide some useful information to other hobbyists in India, where many electronic components are hard to find.

Please note that the projects as well as code in this blog are provided "as is", with no guarantees. Working with electricity, electronic components, soldering irons, etc. requires safety precautions - please use your common sense.

Good luck with your projects, and above all, have FUN!

MV

Friday, July 3, 2009

2 Books on Practical Electronics

Here are 2 excellent books on practical electronics I refer to frequently:

#1 "Getting Started in Electronics" by Forrest Mims

http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Started-Electronics-Forrest-Mims/dp/0945053282/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b

#2 "Practical Electronics for Inventors" by Paul Scherz

http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Electronics-Inventors-Paul-Scherz/dp/0071452818/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246611203&sr=8-1

#1 is also available as a PDF online. I am not sure about the legality of it, so I can't post a link. But one could always use Google to find out. ;-)

No comments: